This document must be signed and submitted with the purchase of Formulator Software’s Chempax Integrator (herein after referred to as “Integrator).
- “In” refers to data imported into FORMULATOR from Chempax.
- “Out” refers to the data exported from FORMULATOR to Chempax.
Restrictions in the Formulator to Chempax Integrator
- The Formulator to Chempax Integrator is supported by Datacor. Contact Datacor with any questions you may have regarding this integration. Transfer Out raw materials and formulas.
- All items must have the exact same code in Chempax and Formulator in order to integrate.
- Only Raw materials and Bulk Items (formulas) can be integrated
- Packaging and BOMs/Finished Goods are not supported at this time
Features Included in the Chempax into Formulator Integrator
- Transfer in raw materials
- Transfer in formulas
- Transfer Costs in from Chempax
- Customer is responsible for installation and Maintenance of Server, Workstations, Network Software, SQL (if necessary), Client Software, ODBC connections and all related Operating Systems
- Customer is responsible for installation of Formulator Software (Server & Client)
- Customer is responsible for installation of Chempax Software (Server & Client)
- Customer is responsible for implementation of backup methods for Formulator & Chempax Databases
- Formulator Software LLC will not provide training or implementation of Chempax Software. It is the customer’s responsibility to provide users with adequate training & implementation of Chempax systems.
- Formulator Software LLC will provide training of Formulator Software & Integrator if and only if customer has purchased training time. All training and implementation recommendations are billable at our current rates.
- Customer must purchase the Formulator Integrator and Lab Book Plus. Some features will also require the purchase of other modules
I, the undersigned, have read and acknowledge the contents of this document and authorize the purchase of the Integrator:
Signature Print Name Date
_______________________ ______________________ ______________